AFG APN International The AFG APN International is a group of international and German APNs with an interest in development and implementation of APN & ANP in the German speaking context. The AFG aims to support the mission and activities of DN APN & ANP g.e.V. They facilitate expert networking and to foster international APN workplace / practice exchange.
Short-term goals (in approx.1 year we will:)
- Develop the AFG structure including an increased membership
- Support the DN Förderprogramm by actively encouraging members to apply e.g. for international workplace / practice exchange and placements.
- Actively contribute towards DN congresses and expert workshops.
- Develop a database of international APN communities/working groups.
Mid-term goals (in up to 3 years we will:)
- Improve communication / follow-up between AFG members and APNs who undertook previous exchange placements.
- Continue to develop links between international APN networks and associations, and strengthening existing partnerships.
Long-term goals (in up to 5 years we will:)
- Contribute to / participate in international APN projects and/or congresses.
- Conduct research / projects that will inform the development of APN world-wide but particularly within the German-speaking context (eg. push & pull factors; systematic review of the unique contribution of APNs to patient outcomes; or similar).